Ir al contenido principal

FOOD PROJECT




Resultado de imagen para sachapapa

Comentarios

  1. I see your publication and I feel so exited since promoting the consumption of unusual food is ones of the things that people do not make currently, besides the sachapapa are an aliment rich in nutrients and vitamins, which must be recognized by people from all the country, in the same way, your action plan has been the objective since the treaty of way direct to the problem but I would ask about how you will recollect the sufficient money to print the poster that you mentioned in your action plan, number 7?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well, money issues are not a problem since we have enough resources to promote the dissemination of this resource since we have the support of external instuctions as well as that of our teacher, as well as it is not a very high cost among Team members can afford the expenses.

      Eliminar
  2. Well, your project is very interesting and a good idea for me, since in their project you include to an ancestral plant called “sachapapa” so this has a good impact on the society, to promote the consumption of this plant by people with the aim of rescue the benefits it provides to our body. Also for promote a healthy plant to we include this in our diets knowing the benefits and advantages, likewise for inform people about the plant so influence to generate good changes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Xiomayra, Your publication is very good since you promote in people the consume of sachapapa that is an aliment that have many properties
    that are neccesary for our body besides I recomend that check your plan of action because there are some problems and I think in the same way that Dumer about
    ¿how you recollect the enought money to print the poster?

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good evening friend Chaucas, thanks for commenting Responding to the question you ask me I can tell you that we have the support of external institutions and the money problem is not entirely significant since it can result in an office expense could be solved with people who They are interested in the project and materials that are available to us. Thank you for your willingness, I hope to count on your support.

      Eliminar
  4. Xiomayra, first of all I congratulate you for the project developed, since you promote the consumption of this product through flashy dishes for the population, which helps to re-value the cultural identity of our ancestors thanks to the consumption of these few known products but with great advantages in its nutritional and curative value, making it a product of easy acquisition as long as it is known in the market, which is why I allude to your project for being a source of promotion and recognition of the "sachapapa"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

400 WORDS

ANIMAL FARM BLOG ENTRY

RATIONALE I will write an blog entry about chapter two of the book Animal farm that is a novel by George Orwell that brings the theme of a revolution and how that is development while the animals that are the protagonists look for ways to achieve the realization and freedom of their masters. An important aspect that are going to take the document of the Chapter two is the “Animalism” that is a kind of the aim that then is represent on the seven commandments after and before of the revolution, here I take the character of Mollie, an white mare who usually before and after the revolution stars to have some problems whit the changes, for explain that context and take the thematic of disagree whit that process. It blog entry will be written in a formal tone and hopes to address the academic public in order to inform about the considerations of the revolution both positive and negative under the perspective of some characters like Mollie, who are not agree with that  ...