Ir al contenido principal

7OO WORDS


Resultado de imagen para irresponsability


Comentarios

  1. Again, I liked your essay, generally the way you emphasize the way you say that responsibility is really essential when it comes to performing in school and that the future of the world is education and children, since it is true because if we do not reform our community from now, in the future there will probably be a strong instability in society. Well those were the aspects that I liked the most about your essay and I would like to tell you that your way of thinking is really sincere when it has the purpose of expressing your ideas with regard to the problems that exist today. Good luck, I wish you the best.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas

    1. Thank you for commenting and evaluating the work I do, I like the way you relate the situations that I present in a more personal context, the appreciation you give will be of great help and encouragement.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

400 WORDS

ANIMAL FARM BLOG ENTRY

RATIONALE I will write an blog entry about chapter two of the book Animal farm that is a novel by George Orwell that brings the theme of a revolution and how that is development while the animals that are the protagonists look for ways to achieve the realization and freedom of their masters. An important aspect that are going to take the document of the Chapter two is the “Animalism” that is a kind of the aim that then is represent on the seven commandments after and before of the revolution, here I take the character of Mollie, an white mare who usually before and after the revolution stars to have some problems whit the changes, for explain that context and take the thematic of disagree whit that process. It blog entry will be written in a formal tone and hopes to address the academic public in order to inform about the considerations of the revolution both positive and negative under the perspective of some characters like Mollie, who are not agree with that  ...